I don't actually like eating Tofu…

Your typical fan boy love~

Pleasure to meet you all minna san!

I am located in Australia, Victoria. Do I have a kangaroo in my backyard? No I don’t… But we do ride wombats to school, isn’t that…natural? Oh by the way, the name’s Tofu. I’m 16 years of age and I’m currently in my second last year of high school, so I’m considered a senior now! Yay! More homework… Ah ffffffffff…

Anyways, I also spend most of my days with my head high up in the clouds rather than keeping my feet on the ground. Another aspect of this Aussie is that he is also of a Chinese background and loves playing soccer (or football, which is another name for it. GO CHELSEA!!) I am a huge Hikasa Yoko fanboy and I have a tendency of liking many tsundere characters… Besides anime, I enjoy escaping the world through music, and that’s through jamming on my left handed bass guitar, can anyone guess why I chose a left handed bass guitar?

Anime has been a big influence in my life since 2 years ago when it got up to the extent of otaku material. During my youth I’d be watching most of the main stream shows like Pokemon and Digimon and Yu Gi Oh etc. Throughout my teenage life, I discovered a hidden side of the anime world, the side filled with short length series but could top up to the mainstreams or even exceed the mainstream animes.

My favourite anime of all time will have to be K-ON! There’s just something about it that ticked in my head and gave birth to the fan boy inside of me over my favourite character of all time, Mio Akiyama!! Favourite genre? I don’t have one, I watch anything that appeals to me. But besides that, I’ve always been a dreamer ever since I was small. I would write made up short stories when I have time during classes but until my high school life kicked in, the imaginative dreamer I used to be was lost amongst essays and stacks of mathematical questions.

It was through the help of the net that I soon discovered my lively side once again, and since then I don’t regret it one bit. I’ve always loved writing, and now I have the opportunity to express my thoughts and feelings on Sekijitsu for the world to witness and discuss which makes up the otaku community we have unconsciously created.

Needing the time to do most of my daily chores and stacks of homework, I do tend to overwork and at the same time procrastinate till the last minute which is totally bad! But with the few spare minutes before a very early bed time curfew (10:30pm) I’ll do my best to deliver exciting and innovative posts to all you readers out there together with my fellow new writers and my senpai’s that I will be working along side with! I look forward to meeting new people and making new buddies as I have now taken a step towards world domination! I mean… learning more about the fandom with my fellow writers. Readers/Lurkers/Fellow Traps and K-ON fan boys… look forward to a new crew and a new team cause with all our powers put together, we shall make Sekijitsu a revolution to come!!!!!

51 Comments
  1. Hato-kun 4 years ago

MOEFIST

2. Jo 4 years ago

Go ARSENAL!!!

Tofu 4 years ago

What did you just say!??! xD Nah I'm kidding. Thanks Jo, I'll try to do my best for all of you readers sake, I'll blow your mind away! LITERALLY!!! xD Hopefully…

• Asch 4 years ago

Go Man U! of course. Chelsea pfffttttt and of course HEYYYY!!!

Tofu 4 years ago

Man U's good as well but Chelsea mate, all the way! xD HEY'Z!!

• Jo 4 years ago

Your team is lucky to be in the top 4… and they won't win any silverware this season…ahahahahaha!!!

=)

3. Jo 4 years ago

Welcome aboard…!!

4. Bass 4 years ago

Arsenal? Chelsea? What is this blasphemy? Sports politics aside, it's good to see you on board now Tofu.

Looking forward to more of your stuff

Tofu 4 years ago

I will do my best senpai

5. Yvoon 4 years ago

KKYYYAAAA!!

CONGRATS AGAIN FOR GETTING CHOSEN, TOFU!!!

TO THE WORLD: I AM TOFU'S NO. 1 FAN AND NO-ONE CAN TAKE THAT SPOT FROM ME XD
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *WAVES TOFU FLAG*

looking forward to your awesome posts, Tofu!! XD

p.s.
    U've got me addicted to K-ON now!! LOL

Tofu 4 years ago

YAY!!! xD I shall make many awesome posts for my number 1 fan ;D And I got you into K-ON!!?! REALLY!!!?!??! SUCCEED!!!! Now all I have to do is make a one week dedication of K-ON on Sekijitsu MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

6. BlackLagoon187 4 years ago

MOEFIST!?!?
    Congrats Tofu and don't forget to lurk at Metanorn :D
    And hurrah for K-ON manga in spring?!?!?!?

Tofu 4 years ago

Black, how could I NOT continue to lurk in Metanorn xD And what K-ON manga in spring!?!? There's a new manga!??!?! :O WHERE WHERE!?!?! TELL ME!!!!

7. Namika 4 years ago

Omedetto, Tofu! <3

Tofu 4 years ago

Thank you Namika~~~!! Look forward to some EPIC posts cause Sekijitsu is going to start a REVOLUTION!!!

8. baka_girl 4 years ago

Woooo, new writer?
    Congrats Tofu!
    I like eating tofu, but don't worry, I'm not going to eat you :p

Tofu 4 years ago

Thanks Baka xD ( I feel like I'm calling you an idiot… ) You can just TRY to eat me, bring it! xD

• baka_girl 4 years ago

Mwahaha, don't worry, I'm really baka after all XDD
        Are you sure? Then I'll eat you slowly LOL

9. Kyokai 4 years ago

Tofu? *nomnomnomnommmm*

You are so predictable; I knew you would start with a K-On!! image and fangasming over Yoko but anyways, welcome abroad to the SJ ship. ^^

Tofu 4 years ago

Kyokai, you know me too well, what can I say? xD And thanks a lot Kyo!! I have learnt many things at Metanorn and over the web, with many interactions I have come this far. Without everyones support I would not have made it here so I'm grateful to EVERYONE!! xD

10. Overcooled 4 years ago

The rabid fanboy is now a blogger? Well, well, what an interesting turn out! Congrats on making the cut, Tofu. Show us what you've got~ Fufufufu

Tofu 4 years ago

LOLS Overcooled!!! It IS a very interesting turn out indeed ^^ But thanks a bunch OC~ I will show you my hidden talent soon!! xD

11. Noblesse 4 years ago

As an introduction it was quite enjoyable to read so i can see myself liking your style of writing already :)

Azu-nyan > Mio
    Tottenham > Chelsea
    *runs off*

Tofu 4 years ago

Thanks Noblesse!! ^^ And I don't mind if you like Azy-nyan, she's my second fav but Tottenham….. *grabs a knife* >:D

12. Funk 4 years ago

Oh hey it's you that one person I see commenting on IS all the time.

Kind of interesting you have a Chinese background, I'm half French, and also a Senior in High School. Nice you have a Bass, I do too although mine is missing a string and is rarely played D:

Tofu 4 years ago

LOLS! Your first sentence sounded kinda mean “oh hey it's you, that one person that comments on IS” but I don't really mind, Hey'z Funk!! xD Your french!?! That's awesome! And you have a Bass guitar too~! x3 You should start playing it more and get that missing string problem fixed ;D

13. Pickle 4 years ago

I'm gonna be your no.1 fan!!! D:<
    i'm gonna stalk you 24/7, that's how much i fan i am :D

you better write more :3

Tofu 4 years ago

Heya Pickle! If your gonna be number 1 then you'll have to battle it out with Yvoon xD And I'll definitely write more and exciting posts for all of you!! xD

14. Mint 4 years ago

Now that all you new writers have assembled, nice to meet you all!

Your fanboys/girls frighten me, though, Tofu. =D

• Bass 4 years ago

They scare me too. Who knew Tofu had so many rabid fans of his own >_<

Tofu 4 years ago

I….never knew how popular I was… *blushes* LOLS xD Maybe I have to tendency of bringing people together or attracting a crowd ;D In a months time you'll see millions of people coming to Sekijitsu ahahahahaha! I'm just kidding…

It's a pleasure to meet you Mint! Let's all get along! ^^

15. Renn 4 years ago

Nice to meet you! I'm Renn, another new blogger here. I also don't like eating tofu that much.

I really liked all the intro pics, but yours was my favorite. I still have to finish K-ON!… hmm, maybe, I'll get to it during the summer.

Tofu 4 years ago

THANKS!!!! I really like your TTGL pictures as well!! K-ON is AWESOME!!! You should totally finish it!!! xDD *fanboy mode*

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWUH!!! (Get it Kyokai? powuh?) xD *lame…*

16. Vivi 4 years ago

Haha I love eating tofu, it's all squishy and stuff !

Tofu 4 years ago

LOLS! I'll make sure I stay arms distance from you just in case you get a craving for tofu all of a sudden xD

17. Fuu 4 years ago

Lei sek kong yingman? : p

Tofu 4 years ago

OMG!!!! Fuu I totally understood what you just said!!! xD YEAH MAN!! Nor gung hai sek yingman!!!! xD But of course that's not the proper pingying, just a translation to say it correctly ;D

18. Hoshi 4 years ago

UWAAHHHH CONGRATS TOFU~!! I'm so happy for you! (I kinda feel like a mother who's seeing her child off to college LOL) I saw your retweet on twitter when I woke up this morning and I literally did a fangirl squee x'D I just had to congratulate you as fast as could so I'm sneaking on the school computer ;D
    I wish you the best in aniblogging, and don't forget our ENTHUSIASM INJECTIONS (OH YEAH)~!!
    (And I didn't know you were of Chinese background *3* Awesomeness~)

Tofu 4 years ago

HOSHI!!!!! XD THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH~~~!!!! It was the help and support of everyone that has allowed me to come this far ^^ LOLS make sure you don't get in trouble now~

AND HOW THE HELL CAN I FORGET ABOUT THE ENTHUSIASM INJECTIONS!!!!! XD Those are my secret weapons to making EPIC posts that will soon start a REVOLUTION!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Born aussie with a chinese background ;D What did you first think of me Hoshi? Vietnamese? Korean? Japanese!? (I wish…)

19. Ruby 4 years ago

YAY CONGRATS TOFU! I knew that Bass and the gang couldn't have turned you down no matter what! it would be like… closing the door on a lost little puppy in the rain XD I'm super happy for you!! my advice would be work at your own pace and don't burn yourself out :3 hope you have lots of fun here! I'll be sure to comment lots on your stuff ^_^

Tofu 4 years ago

ROFL!!! THANKS RUBY~!!!!! I'm still a bit overjoyed as to join the team, everything is still new to me so I'm still getting used to everything xD don't worry, don't worry, I'll work at my own pace, if I burn myself out I won't be able to deliver EPIC posts!! I'm having heaps of fun and I'll be sure to look forward to your awesome comments! ^^

20. foshizzel 4 years ago

Tofu!! Grats on making it over here! Good job can't wait to see what you decide to review!

Tofu 4 years ago

FOSH!!!! xD Thanks man, it feels good to be a blogger! And I'll make sure you'll be “surprised” as to what anime I will blog about (but then it might not be surprising but more predictable..) anyways, check out my Black Rock Shooter posts ^^

Tofu 4 years ago

Thanks Fosh! The series I'm reviewing? You would know it cause it's one of the shows you review~~ ^^ senpai
      My recent post Houkago no Pleiades ONA

21. foomafoo 4 years ago

TOOOFU. haha hi there, you're officially a blogger now congratulations! Looking forward to your future posts :) A story yet again of a commenter turned blogger :D

Tofu 4 years ago

LOLS Thanks foomafoo!!! :D It feels good to be a blogger and I hope to deliver many awesome posts in the future for you guys! And you might be seeing one VERY soon~~
      My recent post Houkago no Pleiades ONA